I took to writing the moment I learnt how – my little illustrated stories at primary school turned to terrible novels in my teens, to paid content work in my twenties (and more terrible novels).
My philosophy is that all content should be both informative and engaging. I’ve written everything from short snappy Instagram captions to long, technical articles of 2,000 words, and everything in between.
I have particular experience in writing B2B content – particularly tech, business and finance – and sports.
Strategic content for Meltwater’s Outside Insight –
B2B strategic content for Catalyx
Blog writer for Launchway Media
Copywriter for cycling products startup
- Brand stories and brand strap lines
Blog writer for cycling products brand
- Blog writing on cycling lifestyle for a cycling products brand
Fantasy tennis blogger
- Fantasy tennis blogger for a number of years at Grand Slam Fantasy Tennis
- Newsletters for reading communities. [Example 1] and [example 2].
- Technology and corporate company press releases whilst working at Burson Marsteller
National Union of Journalists member
If you need help with an article, getting your website copy right, or some SEO tips, get in touch below.