Social media can be a confusing world, but if you are a small business or a start-up, it’s a world you need to navigate. Simply ‘having’ an online presence isn’t enough – you need one that works for you and isn’t a drain on your time and resources.
Whether you want consulting on your current efforts, training on how to do your social media smoothly, or actual social media management, I can help.
I am a social media specialist with 6+ years of experience, keen to help growing businesses, start-ups and entrepreneurs do their best in the big bad world of social media. My experience covers publishing, sport, wellbeing, the arts, fashion, higher education, events and conferences.
Consulting with others on how to solve their social media headaches has always been my favourite part of the job.
What do I offer?
Whatever you need, I’m flexible and happy to come up with a package to suit you. Use the form at the bottom of the page to get in touch!
Some examples of packages I offer:
What does this involve?
- A 60 minute strategy call where we can discuss new directions, set clear KPIs, come up with some great content ideas and leave you feeling confident
- A report at the end as well as a social media tip sheet.
Send me the links to your social media and I will review your existing channels, and deliver a report on ideas and ways to improve (prices per channel)
Monthly content plans
I’ll create a month’s content plan for your business. It will include guide times to post on certain dates, hashtags, which channels etc. You are then able to implement the plan yourself once you are happy with it.
Social media management
Monthly social media management packages – can be combined with the strategy and content plans above.
Social media training
Need help understanding exactly how to ‘do’ social media? If you can’t tell your Hootsuite from your hashtag, we can go through all of your questions together.
Social media seminars
I’ve run various social media seminars throughout my career in-house and self-employed. If you want a cost-effective, fun social media seminar in either London or Valencia (Spain) I’m more than happy to put a tailored one together for you.
- Various consultancy clients over the last year – including consulting for a yoga studio, an art initiative, a mindfulness product, a women’s coaching entrepreneur, and a child’s theatre group.
- Freelance agency work – including writing Facebook ad copy for Havas People.
- London Business School – Social Media Manager [won the Best Facebook Performance in Net Native’s Edurank Awards 2018]
- Hodder & Stoughton – Social Media Executive
- Austin Reed – social media freelancer
- Secret Sales – social media freelancer
- Burson Marsteller – Client Executive on Technology Desk
You can see my LinkedIn profile here
What’s my philosophy?
I aim to ensure that brands have their own unique voice online backed by a solid strategy that sets them up for all the bumps and swerves of social media. Engaging ideas, impactful content, KPIs, objectives, paid social, brand story, content plans – everything you need to show off on your channels. It’s not about harvesting as many likes as possible, buying followers or spamming Instagram hashtags, it’s about understanding what your audience wants and engaging them in a way that helps you to achieve your goals.