A bit about me…
I grew up all over Yorkshire in the UK. After school I went even further north to Durham University. I spent 6 years living in London on and off, always north of the river.
I’ve been working in social media since I graduated in 2011, and copywriting kept me in spending money throughout my time at university.
A few things about me and my career:
- I moved to Valencia, Spain in 2017.
- I’ve been working in social media and writing my whole career.
- Best Facebook Performance in Net Native’s Edurank Awards 2018 – London Business School.
- I was a speaker at the CASE Social Media and Communities 2017 conference.
- I once organised a webinar of 900+ people so they could speak to a woman who communicates with angels (long story).
- I spent my teenage years catching escaped chickens and pigs on my family’s smallholding.
- Most of my best stories are about getting lost (once in a German forest, once in Belgrade, once in the Bosnian mountains, more to follow).
- I’m a huge sports nut: cycling, ice hockey, tennis and rugby in particular.
More about my career and work history can be seen here on LinkedIn.